Good Practice: 5 Benefits from an Open Innovation Process (ALBIS Plastic)
Together with its customer Dräger, ALBIS PLASTIC was a partner in the second round of the Cross Innovation Lab. The aim of the project was to investigate how an industrial raw material supplier can succeed in being involved earlier in the product development processes of their own customers.
This was done by means of an exemplary project in which the development of a less susceptible plastic for Dräger's medical devices was at stake. Why no new plastic was created in the end, but rather the vision of the hospital room of the future - why this was good and what difficulties were encountered, the project team tells you.
For questions and discussions are available for you:
- Matthias Schulz (ALBIS Plastic)
- Tania Tamling (ALBIS Plastic)
- Florian Schaake (Peter Schmidt Group)
- Paul Claussen (Integrated Design)
- Olaf Wørdehoff (Product, Lighting and Room Design)